We care about your privacy!
Nokia Corporation is committed to protecting your privacy and staying compliant with data privacy protection laws.
What are cookie files?
Cookie files are files containing IT data, especially text files, which are stored in the user’s end device and used for web page services. Cookies typically contain the name of the webpage they are from, duration of how long they will be stored in the user equipment and a unique ID. The entity placing cookie files on the user’s end device is the operator of testdive.pl service, i.e. Nokia Solutions and Networks (limited liability company)
Cookie files are used for:
- Adjusting web site content to the preferences of the User and optimizing web page usage; especially recognition of end user device and allowing to display the web page in accordance to its individual specification.
- Creating statistics about how the web page services are being used, which help in improving the structure and content of the web page.
- Storing the Website User’s session, which eliminates the need of re-entering the login and password each time for subpage functionalities which require this information.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
- Session Cookies – temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- Persistent Cookies – cookies that are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- „Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- „Performance” cookies, which enable collecting information on how the Website is being used;
- „Functional” cookies, allowing „remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.
- „Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to the Users more tailored to their interests.
Changing cookie settings
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform them of each entry in the Service User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.